This morning I awoke to some wicked storms. The kind where the lighting flash and crashing boom are almost simultaneous. The windows rattle and it feels like the floor vibrates. Not fun. But the cubs slept right through it. Apparently we're in for some more of the same tomorrow. Just great.
Cub Central has had some minor adjustments recently. We have enlarged "baby jail" to encompass the entire living room. So now instead of having just a corner of the room filled with toys, the ENTIRE room is filled with toys. Our house now looks like a mini Toys-R-Us. It gives the cubs more room to play and explore but I'm still not sure if I'm crazy about it.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Wicked
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's great to read about your daily experiences with the twins. Wish we could be there to help you out. Whenever you decide it's time to take a "spa vacation" give us a holler. We will put you up... let you have a short "vaca" while we spoil (ha!ha!) / spend time with EZ.
Love ya.. Let us know how we can help....
Post a Comment